Laser Tattoo Removal
There can be many reasons why someone wants to remove a tattoo, the good news is that now with the picoway laser of the American house of candela it is possible with much fewer sessions than in the past, with absolute safety and much more painlessly.
PicoWay’s unique function is based on the release of (picosecond) pulses of energy into the tissue. These bursts of energy create a photoacoustic effect that breaks up skin pigmentation into smaller, more easily removed particles.
pico technology has advantages over the latest Q-switch technology in safety, effectiveness and the number of sessions needed to completely remove the tattoo from the skin.
The factors that determine how many sessions the person will need are the following:
- Skin type (the darker the skin, the longer it will take to remove).
- Where on the body is the tattoo.
- The color of the tattoo (Black inks are much easier to remove than other colors).
- The type of material used.
- When was the tattoo struck (the older it is the faster it can be removed).
- The depth of penetration of the pigment into the skin (the more superficial a tattoo is, the easier it is to remove).
Make an appointment with us
If you want to improve your appearance, solve even severe aesthetic problems or simply relax from the stress of everyday life, regardless of age and gender, do not hesitate to visit us!